Please click HERE to fill out an application for the following posted jobs:
High School Counselor/Academic Advisor
Master’s degree in guidance counseling
Valid Texas counseling certificate
Knowledge of counseling procedures, student appraisal, and career development
Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior, work with school faculty and staff, students, parents, and community to plan, implement, and evaluate a comprehensive developmental guidance and counseling program at school assigned. Counsel students to fully develop each student’s academic, career, personal, and social abilities and address the needs of special populations students. Contact Damenion Miller, High School Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903.939.4100.
Winona ISD is now accepting applications for a PE, Generalist or Composite Social Studies teacher. A Texas teaching certificate and similar coaching experience is required. Additional duties may be required. For more information please contact Keylon Kincade at 903-939-4111, or email@example.com. The position will close once filled.
We are seeking a Head Baseball & Assistant Football coach that's knowledgeable in both sports. Head Baseball experience is preferred but not required. Individual must have high energy, be self motivated, well organized and have a great desire to help coach young men. Must have or be able to obtain a CDL.
Registrar, High School
REPORTS TO: Campus Academic Advisor
1. High school graduate or hold a GED certificate
2. Have two years of secretarial or bookkeeping experience; or fifteen semester hours of college credit with some business orientation or equivalent business school background.
3. Demonstrate interest in and aptitude for work to be performed
4. Keyboarding, computer proficiency; extensive filing, and computation skills
5. Desire and ability to work with and effectively communicate with staff, students, and parents.
Maintain accurate student records.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Enroll all new students; get birth certificate, immunization records, language survey.
2. Determine if student is living with parent or guardian.
3. Make Academic Achievement Record (CUM) folder for each student.
4. Verify all new students live in our district or are eligible for transfer.
5. Verify new student’s withdrawal from former school and request records.
6. Verify social security number of students for PEIMS.
7. Distribute discipline information and student handbooks for new students.
8. Give grades to records/scheduling on new students to be entered in computer.
9. Prepare CUM so all information is recorded (College Board number, date of passing STAAR, EOC, and entry date in eighth grade.
10. Correct all addresses on CUM.
11. Reorganize all drop students, no show students, and graduates yearly.
12. Send cumulative and report cards over six years of age to the Administration office.
13. Provide records for school and state officials, teachers, TEA, Juvenile probation, etc.
14. Send transcripts for students applying to college.
15. Send transcripts to schools for withdrawals.
16. Send transcripts on athletes recruited by colleges.
17. Answer questions on transcripts concerning CORE classes.
18. Prepare and send transcripts, report cards, and withdrawal forms to and from DAEP.
19. Fill all requests for transcripts received during the year.
20. Order office supplies for records/scheduling office and registrar office.
21. Inventory for records/scheduling office and registrar office.
22. Write GED, verification of enrollment, etc., letters.
23. Pull report cards and transcripts for Tyler Junior College
24. Grade changes.
25. Bi-annual reconciliation of attendance roster.
26. Enter information into TXEIS on new students including name, identification number, ethnic code, etc.
27. Complies with directions and instructions from supervisor and performs other tasks and assumes such responsibilities as may be assigned.
28. Maintains positive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and others in the conduct of district business and demonstrates team work in daily activities.
29. Is prompt, timely, and thorough in completing assignments and attending to details accurately and efficiently.
30. Meets attendance standards and complies with notification procedures for absences.
31. Provides complete and accurate information in the conduct of district business.